Monday, October 3, 2011

This thing called life

Life is a funny thing. I'm not sure how it does it but life still catches me off guard at the oddest moments. I would have liked to think that with 24 years under my belt I could at least see it coming but I've come to the realization that even if I had 124 years under my belt I would still be surprised every once in awhile. Such is the beauty of life.

On a side note. The highlight of my week was a few days ago in Denver. I was getting out of my car on Sante Fe (also known for being the Art District) and this woman looked at me and said "Oh, what gallery will your work be hanging in?". You see the backseat of my car is filled with canvases that I've been working on recently, no pictures have been posted but it makes me extremely happy that she felt my work was gallery worthy!

On another note. I'm off to find food. I think my new love is Vietnamese.

No comments:

Post a Comment